View Single Post
Old Nov 27th, 2021, 15:19   #6
JJD1
I've Been Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuart bowes View Post
mine is about the same and I've tried all sorts

it seems to be improving by like half an mpg at a time every time i do something, so far I've gone from 17 where something obviously not right to about 21-22 urban / 26-27 ish long journeys

people with the more modern cars (170hp) seem to be reporting better mpg so i'm still definitely thinking try the remap, best case I get better mpg AND 30 extra horses, worst case, just the horses. do you know which map you have?

dont forget though there is variation depending where you get your petrol from, I find the best is shell, and by far the worst is tesco. im told BP is good but there just isn't one near any of my usual routes
Stuart , Ive been running diesels for the last 13 years and never ever worried about fuel grade or how fast I drove ! But the good old Mayor forced my hand and i could not find a Lexus 400h that I liked and bought this volvo as a stop gap. Its gutless and drinks like Oliver Reed .But I kinda like it ! But will avoid supermarket petrol .

Just this second found a Yellow amp for my car .for less than £40 delivered. So happy about that and will swap it out very soon after getting it . The extra power will then make me want to do the door speakers !. I'm not going to bother with a Sub .But will stick some sound deadening inside each door .
JJD1 is offline   Reply With Quote