Thread: Prices rising
View Single Post
Old Mar 7th, 2021, 00:37   #18
deeman940
Master Member

Default ???

i can't believe people pay these prices from dealers just to avoid the hassle of selling their car and a 6 month warranty that isn't worth the paper it is printed on!!! i have seen some private sales of good 940's for half the price that Beacon place seems to regularly sell cars for!
i have been sickened by the price of some of the cars i used to own ie R32 Skyline GTR nearly 500bhp with cage etc...sold for 5,5k 10 yrs ago now worth probably close to 50k....i could go on.
i was tempted to break my 940 recently but i couldn't afford anything i wanted due to the aforementioned rises so i am sticking with the brick and will see it through to 300 bhp plus. There will always be a market for it if i am suddenly able to afford a S15 Silvia!
i beat a Mk5 golf GTI easily off the lights the other day and believe me , he was trying!! It was clear when he gave me thumbs up at the next roundabout he was not expecting that turn of speed from the brick! tbh i was kind of shocked expecting him to be right on my tail! Its much more satisfying beating someone in an old 940 than a Skyline! can't wait til it has another 100bhp plus ....
deeman940 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deeman940 For This Useful Post: