View Single Post
Old Oct 25th, 2021, 09:29   #34
tdw197

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawndom View Post
I asked my leasing company about it and they spoke to the supplying dealer. I was then told to contact Volvo customer care (custcare@volvocars.com) stating I would like the £500 good will gesture. I provided my order details for the car along with my newmotion order ref and a dealer contact I was given. I’m not sure if the dealer spoke to Volvo about this though, so might be an idea to go via them before going direct to Volvo.

A couple of days later Volvo got back to me asking for bank details where the £500 was to be sent. So just waiting for it to be processed.

In the meantime I’ve got a quote for the hypervolt fitting and it comes to around £750 after gov grant. But that is with a longer tethered cable. I’m happy to pay a bit more if I get a better end product. Plus depending on colour of the charge point could have it fitted in as little as 2 weeks.
Thanks for that. I’ve got a quote from a local installer for a pod point at £599 after grant. Can install within 2 weeks too. Just need to Volvo to jump into action.
tdw197 is offline   Reply With Quote