Thread: Volvo: The Game
View Single Post
Old May 27th, 2009, 10:54   #15
1stRaven
Forum Support Team

I got this downloaded and working last night.

Couple of answers to your questions.

Vista 64bit - Works fine as that is what I am running but is a little Ram hungrey so make sure you have at least 2gb in that.

Graphics - Surprising for a free game but the graphics of the cars are quite decent so if you are going to turn things up in the visual department, make sure you have a decent card. I am running a 4870 512 and I can run it on full at 1600x1280 for reference.

Sound - Supports 5.1 surround which works well in a race.

Cars - From memory, it has the s60 concept in standard and race form, the 850 BTCC car, the C30 in race form, S40 in race form, the current s60 in race form and the old style 240 Group A Touring car which is the most powerful funny enough. (I may of missed one or two though)

If you are getting the source file is corrupt, trying clearing out your internet cache, restart your browser and save the file to a different location and file name. Should sort out your problem. If you are still having issues, I may see if I can upload the file to my site and allow you to download it from there (limited numbers due to bandwidth though)