View Single Post
Old Nov 15th, 2021, 16:09   #16
JJD1
I've Been Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev0607 View Post
Have you got it advertised elsewhere?

I wouldn’t be relying just on a forum alone to sell it (if that’s what you’ve done). I’m not interested in buying, but I do read what’s for sale on occasion.

I guess there isn’t much interest (clearly not here anyway). I don’t think the fact that you’ve only owned it less than a month helps & you’ve mentioned its given trouble. People run a mile when they hear that (I would).

Don’t take this the wrong way, but it sounds like you’re just trying to flog something that has more problems than you’re saying. No offence intended, but once I read “I’ve owned it a month & I haven’t got the time or patience to fix it” means there’s more than meets the eye with this. I know you’ve fitted a new clutch, but what other issues are there? People will want to know. Saying you “need it gone” just rings alarm bells.

So, either people aren’t interested full stop, or they don’t want to buy a lemon and/or haven’t got the time or patience to fix it (like yourself).
Exactly this ...the whole advert screams "run" / Re edit and stick it one ebay .facebook .And its always better to say less .Then delete this thread etc .If you know of issues and dont declare them. Private sale or not it can come and bite you back
JJD1 is offline   Reply With Quote