View Single Post
Old Dec 11th, 2010, 23:46   #13
ChrisKnottIns
Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by minesa240x3 View Post
I haven't seen one explanation for the grievances so far?maybe hes still looking into it?

My dear wife had a real hard time just trying to get through and yes she tried and kept trying all day.Eventually she got through to a woman who insisted my car was a turbo(it aint) They cover 250 forums but don't seem to know what my car is?I suggest they brush up on it if they wish to continue working with car related websites.
Don't even bother to mention "classic"or"limited mileage"as they weren't at all interested.

They did save us a very small amount but as I was insuring two cars the hassle was great.We sat down and studied just what cover we had and was horrified to see it covers very little.
My wife rang recently to insure the Limo but of course they don't insure such a thing as it's strangely different to other cars.Even though it's logbook states it's PLG and would only be used for private use.
The lady the other end said it didn't exhist.
I am definately looking elsewhere next time as I want insurance that actually covers me.I thought fully comprehensive was just that,It might as well be third party.Plus as a broker the company they have put us with have a really bad reputation according to a lot of revues we found on the net for not paying out and most said it was highway robbery!
Not a very nice experience and judging by the action taken so far they aren't in a hurry to answer any queries.
Disatisfied member.

We currently are getting more NEW BUSINESS CUSTOMERS from this club than any of the other 250. It's natural that you are much more likely to get people moaning on a forum than those who are happy with the scheme but these comments go beyond belief!

I am not going to answer you in a personal nature because the comments are a little immature and unjustified.

I will say that the policy is, and always has been excellent - i am insured on the same scheme and i know the policy and am happy to insure on it especially as i've been in the industry for 20+ years.

It is rare IF EVER that i have heard someone moan about the policy being lacklustre.

Re car models whether turbo's or not, we use the registration number software to show the car type so your comments re that are again inaccurate.

If your car doesn't fit the classic scheme, then we can't quote on it. Simple as that!

I am even willing to listen to the recorded call if you pm your phone number from which you called us and the approximate date because from the years of experience i've had on forums, I know that people don't often respond when we state our side on the forum.

I don't say that in a boastful way but usually this is what happens because the whole story comes out.

Sorry to speak like this but it's a little annoying when the scheme is so successful and then people say things like the above.

We don't insure limos and can't understand why you are harping on about it because we never offered this tyoe of insurance.

VOC Insurance is administered by Chris Knott Insurance

Simply call the VOC dedicated quoteline on 0800 023 4374 for your free no-obligation quote and see how much you could save.
ChrisKnottIns is offline   Reply With Quote