View Single Post
Old Mar 20th, 2024, 08:08   #8
Offgrid
Offgrid camper

Well thanks to Bob, I seem to have made some slight progress. The tap and shift dance seemed to have some effect, but instead of releasing an abundant world of music, it just said "WAIT". This seems to be the mantra of all modern appliances, payment systems and service staff. After waiting for about a minute, it reverted to stating "CODE". Now I have assumed that the Hoe has turned woke, and wants me to enter her pronouns. Am I still allowed to refer to her as "HER"? It is also getting annoying to enter the codes, as the screen backlight isn't working. I think I'm going to confiscate Cinder's radio, as she has a better taste in music, and the radio has a CD player in it. I don't have any tapes that are suitable for the current radio in the Hoe. As soon as Cinders has got her new clothes, and has been decorated with a shiny new MOT, I'll buy her on of those fancy, double sized bluetooth radios. Are they still called radios?

This leaves me with what I believe to be the original radio in the Hoe. It has the eye saving display feature, which I don't feel inclined to fix, and the release code for its shackles. I think this is probably the correct code. So what to do with it? Does anyone want to give it the kiss of life, or is it destined for the scrap pile?
Save Old Cars
Offgrid is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Offgrid For This Useful Post: