View Single Post
Old Aug 11th, 2021, 12:31   #9
Driver911717

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardOfBodom View Post
if you have no manual levelling dial in cabin (as you said earlier) and lights are active bending ones then its 100% factory ones.
as for vertical adjustment screw - did you try both ways (does it click when you try to rotate it left/right the same?). If the system for adjustment is similar to halogen ones, its the white screw that is connected to 90degree black plastic cog underneath- the mount on those snap very often and you end up rotating in in place or just cogs skip over itself.
If possible - take lamp out, inspect it for similar adjustment type and try to adjust it directly on lamp itself (black hex as circled below), maybe it will budge (but be very gentle)

Finally had time to take the lamps out (so easy) as a previous user stated about checking whether the lamps are set on right Lane driving, my near side lamp was indeed set for right lane driving but my offside was set for left lane driving. Would that effect the self levelling ?

As for the white cogs for verticals adjustment when I turn the cogs they turn very little and then I hear a click. I have a feeling the adjustment mechanisms are broken.
Driver911717 is offline   Reply With Quote