View Single Post
Old Aug 20th, 2010, 17:48   #29
Lloydnoise

Default Well well well *

Would you believe it eh ?,...... i 'finally' got some recognition ...well done to Jae for ensuring that it won't happen 'again' ,...it still dosen't justify the generic / & criterea driven answers on this topic ,....that's what i'm sensing gets under peoples noses .

With regard to the 'gift' of advertising 'here' & the amount of people you ( Sky ) are 'automatically excluding' & upsetting Qllie....perhaps it's something ' you ' should raise with the Admin & perhaps they can issue a statement to all the forum users with their views ?.

I feel i've gave a lot of my precious time to this ( ' Sky & it's approach ? ' post ) whilst going through ' ' unimaginable grief 'at the same time' .

I have been very fair to try & see your points of view while you are being paid ( hopefully well ) to supply which could be seen as these sometimes very vague answers .

With regard to this debate being 'finished' Guy......it's not about only 'my personal position' ,although it takes one to be affected 'personally' to truly understand what a given situation can feel like ! ( i put this up so others could 'share & be aware' whether in agreement or not ' )....
.......i can & will find something better which suits ,..... but it's more about perhaps the nerve this has touched , & the determination & passion which has been offered here seems to donate that .

Let's see if it's finished ? ....is it people ? ....
....& continue to celebrate the 'freedom of speech' we're told we have in this beautiful country .

'Right '...where's the remainder of that Chilean Cab' Sauv' ...tee hee .

' As always ' positives to you all , lloyd .

" Let's look for the good in life,..not the faults "

Last edited by Lloydnoise; Aug 20th, 2010 at 17:56.
Lloydnoise is offline   Reply With Quote