View Single Post
Old May 17th, 2022, 10:57   #7
Clan
Experienced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-P View Post
Anti skid service required pops up after roundabouts. Not sure if it is linked to right and/or left turns. Orange triangle and message stay on during the drive.

Message is gone after parking the car and starting it the next day.

So dug up the DICE and message was still there BEFORE plugging in the DICE (= new behaviour).

Struggled getting it to work and read NEW fault codes but eventually I got CCM-0021 (air quality sensor) and ECM-5310 (communication error with TCM) under the delivery-tab.

Turned OFF the car, started, revved to 1500, turned OFF and restarted and now the CCM error is GONE. No message and no orange triangle, BUT ABS light is blinking.

(1) what's wrong with this stupid thing this time?
(2) how can the ABS indicator light be blinking without a code being stored/read???

Thoughts appreciated while I google some more...

EDIT: my battery is on the way out (12.35V with DICE hooked up, 10.xxV when key in position 2. But since batteryvoltage is >13.5V when running and the anti-skid only appears after several minutes, this is not my first suspect until (anecdotally) proven wrong.)
you must always have a support power supply connected to the car when using vida , the system voltage should then be around 14v when doing your readouts . the abs problem could well be a rusty sensor or pick up ring , you need to locate it to the particular wheel first them examine it.