View Single Post
Old Mar 10th, 2023, 15:41   #8
GMC

Hi all,

After almost 9yrs of ownership, I 'kinda' tried selling my Gul / Estate / Full Uk / factory Manual T-5R / 152k mls last year. I didnt try hard (a big decision to sell, lol) but having thought more about it over the last few months while its been in its usual winter storage, i'm going to try more enthusistically to sell it this spring / summer. Just mentioning it here before I potentially use Pistonheads & Classic Cars etc

This car had an extensive refresh back in 2015/2016 and has covered less than 500mls since, its only used on dry days and is stored permanently in a heated/dehumidified garage. There are not many like this out there. The MOT has expired over the winter storage months but this will be renewed soon.

No, its not concourse/show car, but its a stunning car with £1000's worth of receipts & photographic evidence of the refresh.

How much an I looking for.......well, prices are all over just now, I've seen some at upto £26k.........others, with work required around £10-12k.

Given the extensive service history (back to the original Volvo order!), every MOT, only 2 previous owners & £1000's spent, its up there with the best, but I'd rather have a no nonsence sale instead of the hassle experienced social media etc (I'm too old for that carry-on!), so I'm looking for circa £21k but always open to fair & reasonable offers.

I have an extensive write-up already written, call or drop me a message/WhatApp on 0771 555 6820 if you are interested and I'll send it / email it across with loads more photos.

Thanks, Gerry
2013 V70 D5 R Design - Grey(Daily Driver)
2015 Audi A3 184 TDi Quattro - Grey (The Wife's!)

Last edited by GMC; Mar 10th, 2023 at 16:06.
GMC is offline   Reply With Quote