View Single Post
Old Dec 10th, 2019, 18:26   #2
Just Cruising.

Last Online: Today 16:41
Join Date: May 2019
Location: A bit South of West

You should be able to have either or combination of both. You should visit a local company or DVLA approved disability test centre to see the opitons and try them out on their modified cars.
My wife, who does not get mobiltiy, has a V40 with mechanical controls which she chose instead of the electronics. The company had no issues with fitting electronics to my new S60 either.
The link shows you all the options available. I have no link to the company other than it was the one we used as they are local to us.
ovlov04v is online now   Reply With Quote