View Single Post
Old Apr 25th, 2021, 09:18   #15
Clan
Experienced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulWilliams78 View Post
Ok, I received a pretty disgusting response from Volvo regarding the price matching of the order I made and paid for back in March.

Firstly for the part I find disgusting. My sales rep tells me I have 3 business days to put through the new order, or lose any price matching, even though I've been waiting for 2 weeks for them to even tell me my options and they finally email me yesterday afternoon. That feels like a threat.

He then tells me Park Pilot has now been removed as to has the laminate windows option that I paid £750 for and finally that I can't have electrically controlled child locks on rear doors unless I lose rear heated seats???

After all of that, I don't get any more detail of what the price match even is. For example, would I receive a refund of the £750 for no laminated glass option or £75 for the child locks option? He just asks me to confirm the new order before the 28th or lose it!

I've also been told, no temporary car will be supplied even though they cancelled my order two weeks prior to collection date and my current car will be gone from 13th may, which was weeks after any latest ETD promised.

This is turning into a really horrible experience with Volvo and makes me question whether I should be spending my £50000 elsewhere.

What do you all think about the above?
The dealers are working closely with volvo to sort this out , you have to get the answers you want now or within the next day or two , replacement orders have to be in by this wednesday ... There is a worldwide shortage of semiconductors for all sorts of industries causing this problem ...