View Single Post
Old Sep 26th, 2019, 08:35   #54
Boxzoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis View Post
I can confirm that mine now works. I have registered successfully on an iPhone using chrome running latest iOS software. Worked first time and now received the email confirming its set up and email verified.
Good luck to everyone else.

Thank you to MTilling for their help. My local dealer wasn’t interested in getting this working, if I was closer to your dealership I’d be being my car to you in the future.
Cheers
Yes I’m the same. Mine now working after an inordinate amount of messing about and no help from the dealer (who had not set it up properly and chucked the credit card which the SIM had been popped out of in the boot and left it there).

My main advice for anyone reading this thread is that this product is not supplied by Vodafone despite the name. It’s a totally different arm. So ringing “Vodafone” will get you absolutely nowhere. They don’t even recognise the SIM numbers, they say “that’s not one of our numbers” and simply cannot help you.

The number to call for support for this in car Vodafone is 0808 0044 853. Only call that number. I called and was sorted within two minutes.

My thanks again also to MTilling and all.

Previous: 1998 S70R manual saffron, 1996 855R auto grey, 1996 855 2.5 20V auto blue
Boxzoo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boxzoo For This Useful Post: