View Single Post
Old Sep 11th, 2021, 19:48   #20
MG68

Another thumbs up from me for the Goodyear Vector 4 Seasons Gen 2. (I understand there is a Gen 3 which has been released since).

I tried a set of 4 Michelin Cross Climates soon after they were released to the market.

And since have installed a set of 4 Goodyear tyres on 3 separate cars - 2 X standard V70s, and the wifes BMW F31 320d ED Touring.

We live in the boonies in Wiltshire where gritters & ploughs are non-existant, and do occasionally get a few days of good snow that would certainly have left the BMW on the drive, and the V70s looking sheepishly at the white stuff on summer tyres.

Totally transformed in the snow, especially the BMW.

The wifes car has had the Vectors on for 5 years & 35K miles and having just been Motd last week there was no advisory on tread. I know they are well past their best in the white stuff, but am secretly hoping for some good snow this year just to see how the tyres perform, ahead of their replacement in the Spring.

An AWD Volvo shod with these tyres would be a serious proposition for all but the most extreme conditions in my opinion.
MG68 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MG68 For This Useful Post: