View Single Post
Old Mar 23rd, 2024, 18:31   #24
sk546
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by piorunz View Post
I kindly disagree with you here. It's about time people vote with their wallets and ditch a manufacturer who removes every possible physical knob and even virtual screen functions to save another penny. While charging us more, not less, for each year car iteration.
I doubt very much I will be buying AAOS Volvo, ever. I have plenty of other cars to discover.
You aren't kindly disagreeing with me, I said the same earlier in my 'rant' where I said if it doesn't work for you, go find something that does.

I do really like the XC60 and its AAOS system and if they still sold the Polestar Engineered model in the UK, I would likely be getting another one in the next 12 months but I will be leaving the Volvo brand for my next purchase as they no longer offer a car that meets my requirements, as such, not being a hypocrite and doing what I preach.

Increasing prices for less equipment (or equipment specs you don't want or will ever use) is not something specific to Volvo, you will find similar at most of the other premium brands with the exception of Porsche where you can still option whatever you want if your budget allows.
As for you not getting an AAOS car, your loss is all I can say.

Previous - MY20 XC60 T8 Polestar Engineered - Onyx Black - Sensus
sk546 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sk546 For This Useful Post: