View Single Post
Old Apr 1st, 2021, 13:02   #23
Brimfull
V50 R-Design SE T5 baby!!

The plan at the moment with this car is to tidy up a few issues. I have already replaced all the discs and pads with Brembo items as I was getting a slight wobble through the steering wheel on heavy braking which I put down to warped discs. The new discs and pads have cured this issue.

I have fitted a K&N Panel filter this is something I have always done on my turbo-engined cars (Rover 800 Vitesse sport, Subaru Impreza Wrx Sti, Vectra VXR, Saab 9-5 Aero, and a Seat Leon FR TFSI) as after a few services the filter pays for its self as they don't need replacing just cleaning and re-oiled with a very liberal amount of oil.

The inside has had a good clean with the seats receiving some leather cleaner and protector. Everything inside the car works as it should with the high-performance sound system sounding fantastic.

Sat Nav system works a treat although it is a bit outdated with its looks however I do have the option to use my phone via the USB port for navigation.

Next week it is going to a Body-shop to have several scratches that have penetrated the base coat repaired. Mechanically it appears all good having had a few hundred pounds spent on various suspension components and everything else appears to be in order.

Car was serviced and checked over back in Feb this year by VOLSAA garage in Derby who found no issues. I have purchased 6lts of Millers' oil which I will change in the next few months as the oil was only changed back in Feb.

V50 T5 R-Design SE

Last edited by Brimfull; Apr 1st, 2021 at 13:07.
Brimfull is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Brimfull For This Useful Post: