View Single Post
Old Jul 7th, 2011, 16:24   #64
ChrisKnottIns
Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve940estate View Post
Hello
I was wondering what the situation was now with yourselves insuring modified vehicles ?
I would say that there are a lot of Volvos on here that aren't completely standard and it's getting difficult to find good companies to cover them.
Another question I have regards the clubs involvement in getting cars valued. I've had Triumphs inspected by experts in the relavant clubs to get agreed valuations etc are you thinking of doing similar ?

When I have enquired about insurance with your company in the past being a member of the club hasn't made any difference to the price. There might not be much you can do with this but I'm sure you could be a lot more helpful to club members especially with modified cars. As you are making a fresh start perhaps you could make a few changes to make insuring with you more attractive to us.
I think the club has a valuation service. I know they used to. We certainly offer Agreed Value policies, generally for cars over 10 years old. You simply need to supply the valuation and 6 good quality printed photos. When your renewal falls due just give us a call and we can talk you through it. We can quote you without seeing the valuation and then you can supply it once you decide to go ahead.
ChrisKnottIns is offline   Reply With Quote