View Single Post
Old Mar 19th, 2011, 23:03   #28
krzemien

Apologies for resurrecting this particular thread, but didn't want to create a new one and that one seemed to suit it the most.

I have a question related to navigation when browsing vast music libraries: I assume that I am correct in saying that the only possible way of scrolling through folders / playlist are 'up' and 'down' arrows as well as using the controls on the steering wheel (where fitted)? In that case - and as I haven't figured out any other way - does anyone know why it's not possible to use numeric / letter keypad to - for instance - move quickly from 'A' to 'F' as well?

Another inconvenient thing is when playing an album, it's not possible to move one step up / one folder up apparently - is that also correct or is it only me?

I find it a bit annoying that having nearly 30GB of music stored on my iPod I still need to browse it alphabetically, piece after piece, like in old good times of PC DOS. It's very invconvenient and time wasting, especially when you want to access album / artist that starts with letter 'M' quickly...

Has anyone actually spoken to VOLVO about that? Maybe it would be worth considering doing that?
krzemien is offline   Reply With Quote