View Single Post
Old Jan 12th, 2006, 20:50   #1
judgeman

Default Caravan and Camping

Couldn't see a section of the forum for Caravan and Camping section, and the sales and wants section didn't seem to have any obvious area for my enquiry...

Having bought an 850T5 a year or so back, with all the towing necessities (tow hitch, electrics.....) I'm now getting round to actually looking for a caravan. I've done the trawl of the interweb, and Autotrader seems to be the best bet so far. My wife and I are planning on checking out some of the more 'local' dealers, though from past experience they seem to sell scrap for silly money claiming it's a 'good tidy van' and 'tows well' - how would they know it tow's well? Given that it would depend on what you're towing it with???!!!

Anyway, I digress. I figured the VOC has a caravan and camping section (I went on plenty of rallies with me folks as a kid), and wondered if any of you nice souls out there were considering selling your 'home from home on wheels'?

Now to be fair, we were looking at around £1200 (give or take a bit), as this will be our first caravan of our own (we are both used to caravanning parents). So there's the question, any caravans with an honest appraisal for sale?

Either reply here, or you can e-mail me on t5@misterjudge.net

Thanks!

Chris.
judgeman is offline   Reply With Quote