Thread: New pride & joy
View Single Post
Old Jan 29th, 2011, 09:34   #24
Luxobarge
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by B00ST CR33P View Post
lol, tiny bit faster? haha its way faster stock not to mention how fast it is now.
Mine certainly goes like stink - I took it out briefly yesterday, and couldn't resist putting my foot down (on a straight empty bit of road of course) and all hell broke loose - it was spinning the front wheels quite easily - and the road was clean and dry. Don't get me wrong, I don't intend to rag the thing, (I couldn't afford the tyre rubber!) but you can't resist it from time to time can you?

Given that the stickers would seem to indicate that it's been owned by a Volvo performance enthusiast in the past, I wonder if it's been chipped or "enhanced" in some way in the past - not sure if there's an easy way to tell. Not bothered TBH, it goes well that's all that matters.

However, I won't be taking it out again until I've sorted at least the spongy brakes and the exhaust tailpipe. I wish I wasn't so busy, I'm gagging to get on with it and work through the list of stuff to do! I've made a start on cleaning the interior - pics to follow.

Cheers all.