View Single Post
Old Sep 20th, 2010, 19:02   #2
RF82
Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by britishmade1975 View Post
Volvo 240 GL as you can see is in excellent condition for a 20 year old car in metallic blue its got a couple of blisters on the rear wheel arches (see pics) and hardly any car park dings.
Its in good running order and just had a service including a cam belt change (got receipt somewhere for the belt change) also got some other paper work receipts and a few old MOT'S but on tick over it does hunt but not bad all old Volvos seem to do it in some shape or form. This is my 3rd Volvo i have owned and i am looking at buying a V70 T5 estate hence the reason for sale . the interior is fag burn, rip, stain free free but the drivers seat is part of the leather collection that is also going free with the car as the drivers seat was to soggy for me and every thing on the inside works as it should and will have a full valet before the auction ends. Front electric windows, PAS,ABS,sunroof,central locking all works as it should and a tow bar with twin electrics and had uprated rear springs at some time in its life.MOT until April 2011 and taxed until end of September 2010 will not be able to take for buyer as insurance will be swapped onto new car sorry.

HAVE TRIED TO BE AS HONEST AS POSSIBLE

ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE E MAIL OR PHONE 07917477267 600 pounds ono
How many miles has it done please?
RF82 is offline   Reply With Quote