View Single Post
Old Aug 20th, 2010, 16:39   #24
skyinsurance_ollie
Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by st5ve View Post
Well you have said alot and answered nothing, you say "we try and look at each case on it's own merit" clearly you don't, having a read through this thread clearly demonstrates that.
Hi again Steve, as a broker we would dearly love to insure every member on every car for their desired level of cover, in reality our hands are tied by the underwriters guiding and rules. From our perspective it is incredibly frustrating when you have a customer who ticks all the right boxes and we have to decline just because they fall down on one small piece of criteria live a vehicle value.

If we can help and insure any member, we will do our very best, if we cannot we politely explain why. We have at no point said we could insure every VOC member, we stick by our statement that for the majority we should be competitive. We will be great for some, good for the majority and no good for some others, as ever it is usually the people we cannot help that are the vocal ones but that comes with the territory and we have no problem with this, no problem discussing the issue, as you can see by our continued postings.

Thank you for taking the time to comment on our thread. I have answered the query to the best of my knowledge and ability, I can only apologise if this is not good enough for you Steve.

Ollie
Sky Insurance