View Single Post
Old Jun 26th, 2010, 21:36   #17
ianu
Premier Member

Exclamation

Hello Pat - all,

I have had a similar experience with Mike regarding the Running boards that if you read the thread had 'gone to me'.

He has had my money since the 1st May (which is now in the process of being reclaimed via my Credit Card company back to Pay Pal) - but I have no Running Boards.

Likewise - I have a phone number and e-mail - but no response since 19th May.

One of the first contacts I had with Mike 2 weeks after I had paid my money - he'd said he'd been in hospital for 2 weeks following a motorbike accident. I have no reason to doubt this - and sincerley hope that everything is OK with him - but the complete failure of comms has left me no choice other than to try and recover my money via my c/c company.
I have deliberately left posting anything 'public' on here whilst I try and resolve it - but I know I did PM you Pat as I'd seen your interest in the cover and wondered if you'd had similar issue.

If anyone knows Mike - or can shed any light on his situation I'd be really grateful. For someone who appears to be a genuine long standing member of this Forum - I still hold out for an honest and hopefully happy resolution - but my faith is fading and I sincerely hope it's not a bad news story.

Pat - I don't know what other steps you've taken to recover your money. I do have an address which I will follow up with soon though. If you aren't able to PM me on here but got mine - let me know by return and I'll pass you my e-mail address.

For the Administrators of this Forum - I don't know if you are able to offer guidance to others on here until we get to the bottom of the 2 queries here - I do appreciate that the Forum cannot be held responsible for transactions that attempt to take place between its members - but would ask if they alert others to the difficulties here - or a general message asking for any information of Mike's present situation.

Thanks
Ian.
ianu is offline   Reply With Quote