View Single Post
Old May 10th, 2010, 17:47   #13
RF82
Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240 View Post
i spent ages looking for one and eventually found one in derbyshire, its being delivered this afternon, they are few and far between here in the north if i was you id be prepared to travel for a good one or at least have someone who will transport it for you, there is one on ebay which is ending soon and thats in doncaster but its red!! heres the link
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

loads of service history and the tailgate looks good too, even has the factory oil gauges and the boat load cover, may be worth a bid

good luck with your search
Just a quick note on the 240 in Donny....the pictures really do make the car look better than it is. It has pretty bad rust on the rear arches, and one cill, the tailgate is going in 2 places and the is a long quite deep scratch going across the front wing and O/S front door.

The miles are good though, and a pretty good history, so I suppose it depends what you`re after.

240`s do seem to have dried up a fair bit in the last month or so. I`d agree with the above post though, it`s worth travelling for the right car. If buying unseen though, make sure you view as many photos as you can, and ask plenty of questions over the phone/email.

Good luck in the search.

Last edited by RF82; May 10th, 2010 at 17:52.
RF82 is offline   Reply With Quote