View Single Post
Old Dec 2nd, 2009, 15:02   #25
amaz'in

Hi T,

£300.00 is where I had it, maybe stretch to £ 350.00 at a push.

Ok a tralier hire is just £35.00 + drat locally but still a hassle, but i'm with you...£150 to sort what i presume is a nasty little knocking sound.. to do it yourself yes, but there's no way you could take it to anyone ...it would destroy the budget...big time.

Just the cost of pulling the lump out alone and dismantling it would be prohibative.

I guess the car would have made sense with an A1 engine? but tax on top then MOT, sheesh...

I'm fascintated though.

But here's the odd thing here Guy's, I popped to Halfords on Sunday and was nearing home, when I pulled up at the roundabout, when a Black volvo Estate came past, I guess I noticed it as it came round the roundabout towards and past me as it had Galaxy wheels and all the usual sports kit, I also happened to catch the last 3 letters of the Number plate, when I got home they were the same as the car on fleabay??

How weird is that? I have never seen another Sports on the road, let alone in Norwich, and 1/2 mile from home, guess it's a sister car to the fleabay car???

What are the odds on that eh?

J
amaz'in is offline   Reply With Quote