View Single Post
Old Sep 25th, 2009, 16:32   #38
Chris Wickers
Director

Default Response from Volvo Cars

I have just been emailed this response from Volvo Cars and they have asked me to put it on the forum:

Volvo Owners Club Towing Statement
25th September 2009

As a result of the recent confusion on this forum, we welcome the opportunity to clarify the XC60 towball weights.

We confirm that the maximum towball weights for the XC60 are as follows:

MY10
T6 AWD Geartronic – 90 KG
2.4D FWD DRIVe Manual – 75 KG
2.4D FWD Geartronic – 90 KG
D5 AWD Manual – 90 KG
D5 AWD Geartronic – 90KG

MY09
T6 AWD Geartronic – 90 KG
2.4D AWD Manual – 75 KG
2.4D AWD Geartronic – 90 KG
D5 AWD Manual – 75 KG
D5 AWD Geartronic – 90KG

We trust that as the pricelist error highlighted in this post quoted a figure under the maximum permissible weight, none of our XC60 drivers would be towing illegally based on this information.

We are very sorry if any of the forum members did not receive the standard of service expected from our Customer Relations team and we apologise for any confusion caused. We will, of course, be updating all of our literature accordingly over the coming weeks.

We note that Dazzlev70r has a different issue unrelated to the XC60 towing figures. From the information supplied on this forum, we believe we are already in contact with this customer and will do our utmost to assist with his concerns.

If you have any remaining queries regarding towing weights, please contact our Customer Relations Team on 0845 7564636.

Volvo Customer Relations

Kind regards

Chris Wickers

Last edited by Chris Wickers; Sep 25th, 2009 at 17:33.
Chris Wickers is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chris Wickers For This Useful Post: