View Single Post
Old Oct 14th, 2003, 11:01   #6
360s

the sump needs retaining so the engine fits over the steering rack and the oil pump for the same reason, to fit the sump. the intention with the turbo position is as you say to go for a custom manifold,the stock turbo b204ft one that volvo did will foul the body workand steering bits. mine is going to be forward to the front of the engine. the b204 one is only good for about 350hp so im told and is restrictive above 5,500 rpm. advice from dick prince in australia as he has allready tried it. the bellhousing bolts i had no trouble with and neither has kev. for the intercooler im doing the same setup as kev. its a good one as standard when you look at the sizes of others on other cars. for the conrods you need to be looking for a k stamp on later model k blocks. u can get lsd for the 360 the cost is £750 ea. remember though, that the more restrictions you put on the power train the more likely that something will give, probably the torque tube!! its better letting the wheels spin and get the back end out around corners, more fun and looks great.

kevs having probs with his pc at moment, the thing keeps locking up on him, hes waiting for a new motherboard