View Single Post
Old Aug 12th, 2009, 23:30   #10
940SportsEdition
From sweden with love

Sony don't you lay it on thick, real thick. As for slateing the royal mail. The alarming man thinks your still ok. Seems you can do no wrong. Shame your being mislead.

Laying it on thick, I am not the one that has the police round at your door, and you are not the one with this hanging over your head. You maybe know something I do not, but when the police tell me that you are pressing charges, then that is what I am to belive. By pressing charges I loose my job simple as that, clean cut. As for me telling lies, well by your standards I am the only one in the UK that has ever posted something that has never got to its destination, so how that makes me a lier I have no idea, and as for the issue to you sending a cheque then me saying I am not sending you the part, well if you remember correctly you posted a thread making out I was not sending it, so you were sent your money back. As for not receiving it, instead of telling me this, you went off on one and started to bad mouth me on the forums, and I dare say that is not the way you see it either but I dare say the mods who pulled the threads will be able to confirm this fact. I am not going to enter into some big argument on here, as have been advised not to by my solicitor, and any correspondance from you including anything on the forums is to be kept and shown to them. As for your new signiture, maybe the mods would like to see it, as this I belive is against the rules of the forum.
940 Sports Edition, Graphite galaxy's, turbo plus kit, roof bars, dog guard, load cover, load tray, seven seats.
940SportsEdition is offline   Reply With Quote