Can you elaborate on the anti
>roll bar link rods
Do you know if this was linked to a
recall notice.
do they come in pairs?
part number.
Are the link rods a big job labour wise

Hi,
I do beleive there was a recall notice for these very soon after the vehicle came out and it should have been done, dont know how to check.

A swedish parts supplier told me that they are a dealer only part as no-one has the drawings yet to copy them, dont know how true this is though.

They are bought as singles at £51.70 inc VAT (at my dealer anyway)

Part number is 274456-3 (front link) they are not left/right handed

I fit mine in about half hour but thats only because I couldn't find an allen key small enough LOL.
Basically there is only 2 nuts to undo and you use the allem key to stop the threaded part from turning while you undo and re-tighten the nuts. This should be done with the wheels on the ground, when car is jacked up there is tension on the link rods, saying that you may have to raise it slightly to get the allen key on as the subframe is right behind it.

It is time someone did a replica for them, they are not very strong, they are just like mini track rod ends attached to a bar and the bush part is only made of plastic. I remember track rod end that had brass bushes in that you could change but thats another story LOL