Thread: General: 850: - Fake T5?
View Single Post
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 16:53   #17
keithf
Tarmac Warrior

Location: Essex, spiritual home of the boy racer (back in blighty, hurrah!)
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithf View Post
Both of mine look like that! Except my spark plug cover says "Volvo 20 valve". My intercooler pipe runs down the back of the rad towards the gearbox and then over the top of the gearbox round the block and down to the turbo, its the same on both of them (and all factory fit), I've seen the intercooler pipes that run over/across the top of the engine and straight down to the turbo, I thought this was just the R's or later models? Have I been done?
Ahem! Did I get done? I thought GLT was the spec level? My log book states 850 glt and 2319 cc. The sticker on my cambelt cover says it's a B5234T engine which is also correct is it not? My last peice of "evidence" your honour (lol) is the performance, I took a couple of friends (both hardened boy/man racers) on a test flight round the block and they looked a quite scared/shocked at the end of it! Please tell me I didn't get done
Can I ask what your log books say next to the model/type question?

La Diablo Negra! :-1995 855 T5 (GLT Spec), manual, rica'd, green coolant filler cap!!
Women do not deserve equality, they are not equal................ they are far, far superior than us men!
I reject your reality and substitute it with my own!

Last edited by keithf; Mar 3rd, 2009 at 17:05. Reason: extra question.
keithf is offline   Reply With Quote