View Single Post
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 08:51   #4
Mark Hygate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveC30R View Post
I have just bought a C30 R Design Sport - does anyone else think that....the seat belts are a bad design...always snagging...the engine is underpowered, the seats are hard to move back and forth, the accelorator peddle requires Maurius Pudzanovsky to operate it....and tha facrt that it came without a jack and wheelbrace is pathetic....also the disks are rusting after 2000 miles....I am not impressed at all.
Steve,

On my fifth week with mine - same as yours with the 2.0d engine. Can you give any detail?
  • How does it appear underpowered?
  • Seats appear fine to me - but do you mean the lift and move in order to get in the back?
  • Not sure who 'Maurius' is, but the accelerator pedal seems completely normal and responsive - is yours sticking in some way?
  • What's up with having a jack and wheelbrace? How else are you supposed to change a wheel in the middle of nowhere?
  • Finally - the discs are definitely visible with most of the wheel choices, but are normal high strength steel. As soon as the factory film has eroded you are scraping metal together every time you brake and iron rusts at the drop of a hat - especially with all the salt on the roads over the last month and even more if you live near the sea? Is it that you think this spoils the 'look'?
Mark Hygate is offline   Reply With Quote