View Single Post
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 21:53   #18
speedbird800

I was thinking of posting a group on Facebook to help bring the attention to more people of the issues that the XC90 has. There are several groups already. However they all state how great the XC90 is.

It wouldn't be so bad if they weren't nice cars. I truly think that you haven't really enjoyed the car fully until you have driven it in a situation where other cars get stuck and yours sales through!

I had my tyres changed yesterday and the 4 wheels lazor aligned! Whilst the wheels were being done, a guy comes into the tyre shop with a Range Rover Sport fully loaded. He started telling mea about how he can push a button and raise the car or lower the car! He told me that he loved it in the snow due to the fact it was just like driving on a normal day but more fun!

I told him that I wished I could experience the same feeling in the XC90!

I chased Volvo today and they told me that they are not aware of an issue due to the fact that no one has reported it!

So I say to all you fellow forum users if you have a problem tell watch dog. If you don't you only have yourself to blame. Volvo will do nothing about this until they are forced to. The only way to do this is through the media!
speedbird800 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to speedbird800 For This Useful Post: