View Single Post
Old Dec 4th, 2007, 11:10   #6
Chris_C
Gopher

Erick, I believe (don't quote me at the moment, as I don't have my log in to check) but in the brochure section of the VOC which you can access as a paid up member I seem to remember seeing the UK blueline brochure. It won't cover your Vario though I'm afraid.

We had both red and blue lines over here (I've heard you had blacklines too?) UK Redlines were basically UK GLE/later GL 340 spec, rev counter, plush seats (GLT material) with red piping etc, all on a 1.7. UK Bluelines had econ and ambiant temp gauges, same plush seats but this time with blue piping, again with a 1.7 only. Both also had either red or blue strips on the bumpers instead of chrome, and a red or blue coachline.

Redlines in the UK were available first half of the F reg, so Aug88-Janish89, with bluelines immediately after for the second 6 months, Febish89-July89 (and as most people over here bought cars in the first half of the reg, redlines are a lot more common, at least I guess thats why it is).
Chris_C is offline   Reply With Quote