View Single Post
Old Dec 4th, 2007, 10:36   #425
swautos

Default Without Prejudice

Hi Pyapp

I don’t want to start an argument but if you are going to publicly write information about me and my company please make sure it is factual.

The facts are as follows.

You requested I find your engine in my own time and at my cost on 18/10/2007.

We had a conversation regarding this on 19/11/2007 in which I requested the engine number so the correct parts could be found.

You provided the engine number on 19/11/2007 and the parts have been ready since 30/11/2007.

You have not provided written confirmation for release of the parts at present.

I have never agreed just to store these parts indefinitely for you and I have heard little or nothing from you since July 2006.

In your emails and our telephone conversation you have said nothing about any problems with your car in fact you said it was running well and had finally cracked 400bhp.

My staff and my garage have also not been contacted by you or anyone for that matter regarding any problems with your own car within the last 15+months.

Your vehicle has not been at my premises for any work since the beginning of 2006 and your engine was finished and fitted before this.

As I have stated in my emails if you are having problems just contact us regarding it and we will see what can be done rather than an online debate on a forum I rarely frequent.

I would also like to make clear that bobcat is a friend and in no way a spokesperson for me or my company on the VOC or anywhere for that matter.

I hope this brings this matter to an amicable end and perhaps you could apologise for your aggressive statements.

Thanks Stuart Williams
SW Autos Limited