Thread: Engine: B5244: - Engine knock
View Single Post
Old Apr 28th, 2024, 20:27   #5
MPE

On top of the engine, right hand side.

But to be honest it could be so many things. hydraulic lifters also springs to mind, although I will admit to only having some limited knowledge, which can be dangerous.

I suspect whatever it is you will likely need professional help, so why not just go to a Volvo garage, an independent should be cheaper, and get a diagnosis from them ?

You can waste an awful lot of time and money on the wrong things, so be aware.[/QUOTE]

I went home, checked the forums and dozens and dozens of members said replace the "O" rings, and of course they were spot-on. THREE CHEERS for all the helpful people on the forum.

Last edited by MPE; Apr 28th, 2024 at 21:15.
MPE is offline   Reply With Quote