View Single Post
Old Apr 28th, 2024, 05:32   #4
MWMan
Master Member

I purchased a VIDA Dice kit from Ebay back in 2016, I had an old Toshiba laptop which I used to load the VIDA software, and after much pain and hassle, finally got it going. I have used it many times over the years, but a few weeks ago, I took it out and could not get the DICE unit to connect to the laptop.

I decided to take the plunge and buy a new laptop and connecting cable. I purchased a setup from a firm called jmdiagnostics on Ebay. The unit was delivered on Easter Saturday. It was a Dell Laptop in very good condition and way faster than my old Toshiba. I set it up, but had a query about the Windows license notification that came up. I sent a note to them via the Ebay website and got a reply back on Easter Sunday!! I have never had that type of communication ever on Ebay. I have used it quite a few times in the past few weeks (issues with the car), and it has been very good.

I have no connection to this firm, and I believe there may be others on the forum who can provide this setup. I have no doubt that it can also be purchased cheaper than I paid. However, I am quite satisfied.