View Single Post
Old Apr 22nd, 2024, 11:02   #4
Phoenix Paradigm

Default Additional information...

Quote:
Originally Posted by S60nick View Post
Hi, I have a set of Erakir wheels for sale, they are brand new, purchased them as a spare set but then sold car. They all have tyres 3 are 235/55/19, these are a very old DOT code and should not be used. The 4th wheel has a new/ unused 235/45/19 Bridgestone with a 2022 DOT code. The wheels are unmarked and have no scratches/ chips or marks at all. Sorry to see them go. Any questions. Let me know. £500.
Hi again Nick,

Being a new member I wanted to add a little more detail so as you know I am genuine. I have just joined the forum in order to be able to reply to your wheel sale post. The post came up in a Google search while I was looking for reviews and information on the durability of Erkir wheels. I am happy to collect this week. And happy to provide you with my address and contact details but don't want to do that on an open forum. I also don't want to breach any forum rules as I'm uncertain as to what is allowed in terms of exchanging personal information. Please let me know how you would like to proceed. I am happy with the price, happy to pay cash or by bank transfer, whichever you prefer, and will not be attempting to negotiate.

Many thanks, and kind regards,
Peter Nieddu
Phoenix Paradigm is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Phoenix Paradigm For This Useful Post: