View Single Post
Old Apr 21st, 2024, 12:21   #7
cogs

Further developments with this problem.
I fitted a different fuel pressure regular later and a new engine temp sensor and still no go.
I'm now wondering about the MAF sensor. Reason being when I unplug it and try to start it, it won't activate the MIL light and I think it usually does. though that is with the engine running which it now won't do either let alone run rough as before.
I have plug in a code read, no codes showing, RAC man found a timing code on his system but wasn't to sure about it and I've checked the timing, all OK.
Reading the live data with ignition only on and not running the MAF shows 0.00 and trying a start it still reads constant 0.00. But as said engine won't run so not sure what use these reading are.
Another reading that seems out of place to me it the FuelSys1 it shows OL usually its CL. So not switching to a Closed loop and that would explain the over fuelling at the plugs I think.
Both o2 sensors read 1.275 not running. I don't think I'd expect to see a difference between them until th`e engine is running.

Any thoughts anyone?

Last edited by cogs; Apr 21st, 2024 at 12:31.
cogs is offline   Reply With Quote