View Single Post
Old Apr 20th, 2024, 21:41   #1
pupley

Default Any old iron? (Steering Angle Sensors actually!)

Hi Forum members.

I am looking to offer a solution for the steering angle sensors that reliably fail on V70/XC70/S60/S80 vehicles with DTSC. Maybe some other models too but I only have a V70 to test them on with VIDA.

I tear them down clean and check/adjust trim pot if needed to bring back into spec and test on my vehicle. Ive done a small number already, running reliably on vehicles. Have become pretty deft at the fiddly tear down and rebuilds such that I can do it with one eye closed now, or that might just be my failing eyes

If any of you have old faulty steering angle sensors gathering dust and spiders that you would be happy to part with do let me know? I would be most grateful. This would enable me to offer replacements on an exchange basis at a fraction of a cost of new replacements for forum members so they go to a good cause. Will pay beers or pizza and postage

On reflection and further forum reading I wonder if I perhaps should have posted this in "Wants" sub forum. Apologies!. Should i move or delete/repost or leave here?

Last edited by pupley; Apr 20th, 2024 at 21:49.
pupley is offline   Reply With Quote