View Single Post
Old Mar 24th, 2024, 00:47   #25
piorunz

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk546 View Post
You aren't kindly disagreeing with me, I said the same earlier in my 'rant' where I said if it doesn't work for you, go find something that does.

I do really like the XC60 and its AAOS system and if they still sold the Polestar Engineered model in the UK, I would likely be getting another one in the next 12 months but I will be leaving the Volvo brand for my next purchase as they no longer offer a car that meets my requirements, as such, not being a hypocrite and doing what I preach.

Increasing prices for less equipment (or equipment specs you don't want or will ever use) is not something specific to Volvo, you will find similar at most of the other premium brands with the exception of Porsche where you can still option whatever you want if your budget allows.
As for you not getting an AAOS car, your loss is all I can say.
Looks like we both will be leaving Volvo of different reasons, but I don't see that as a loss 😃 And certainly I won't regret not having AAOS, because what I have currently suits my needs perfectly (XC60 2021 T8 with everything possible including polestar overclock). And the next iteration does not bring a lot of new things to the table, but takes things away instead. But it's just my opinion of course. So, once my car gets older and warranty worries risk increases, I will be looking elsewhere, most likely.
What other SUV are you considering for your next purchase?

Last edited by piorunz; Mar 24th, 2024 at 00:50.
piorunz is online now   Reply With Quote