View Single Post
Old Feb 5th, 2024, 11:07   #53
ijkgenesis

Angry

My Dealer has just responded with below... fear its true as similar to other posts, but as the car is now over £3k more I'll wait...

I have just checked the latest dates with Volvo Cars, it is saying May as the estimated delivery to us, I am really hopping this is NOT! The case and that your new Volvo XC60 will arrive before this, as for the APP saying the car is being prepare for Handover!! – I will wait to hear what Volvo Cars come back with, and I will call you with an update – Sorry Ian, this is really poor service from Volvo Cars (UK).

Dealer has just called, very apologetic (and as frustrated as me) Volvo just give him messages saying working to resolve the issue.. but no details of what the plan involves or timescales. he said my car is parked on a boat at Ghent, but its not moving.. (must be costing volvo a fortune..) as Bristol has no space. He said there are transport drivers twiddling their thumbs as waiting for work.. He also said its not due to EX30s getting priority as there is a huge stock in UK already (in a field) .

Last edited by ijkgenesis; Feb 5th, 2024 at 12:30. Reason: Dealer update
ijkgenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ijkgenesis For This Useful Post: