Thread: 1800: - How low should I go?..
View Single Post
Old Jan 12th, 2024, 16:52   #10
142 Guy
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbunt View Post
I was under the impression that Amazoncars springs were no longer available, at least for shipment to the States? Don’t mean to hijack the thread but I had planned on ordering a year or more ago and was disappointed to hear they were retiring…? Is that not true? The captcha does not appear to be working…
Some time after getting my springs from Amazon Cars I was told by a friend (that I had recommended the product to) that Amazon Cars elected to stop shipping the springs to North America. He said they cited liability / compliance issues. I don't know whether that applied to all their products or just the springs. My understanding is that the springs are / were still available to owners on the east side of the Atlantic.

I suppose that if you really wanted them you could trans ship them to an agent in GB who would forward them to you to get around their delivery address phobia. That is extra work and expense for what are already expensive springs. I run into the same issue with some companies in the US who will flat out not ship to any address that is outside of the 52 states + territories.
142 Guy is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 142 Guy For This Useful Post: