Old Dec 29th, 2023, 11:03   #5852
Burdekin
Chief Bodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris1Roll View Post
Then there's this one:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/116022167...mis&media=COPY

Description written by an AI bot.

As my brother just put it: "In case you thought the Internet wasn't ruined already, just wait until nothing of consequence is ever written on it again."
I bought a new spray gun and the description was written in the same way, maybe it’s a new thing now.

“ This DeVilbiss GTi PRO LITE Spray Gun in Blue Base Coat is a top-of-the-line product that is perfect for any vehicle owner or professional mechanic. Equipped with a 1.3mm Tip and a 560ml Hopper Size, this spray gun offers low overspray and multiple spray settings, which will allow you to achieve a smooth and even finish every time. Additionally, this spray gun is ergonomically designed to provide comfort during extended use.

It comes with a spray tip as an accessory and is a single item unit. The manufacturer part number is 905069, and it is made in the United Kingdom. This spray gun is ideal for use in the automotive industry, and it is suitable for base coat applications. With its high-quality features, this DeVilbiss GTi PRO LITE Spray Gun is a great investment that will deliver outstanding results for years to come.”