View Single Post
Old Mar 27th, 2023, 05:22   #1
Forg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Existential Crisis View Post
To the last two posters, ya like what ya like. Not for me and a bugger to keep clean!! A lighter interior in a 'sunday' car is fine, but for one that will be used for an everyday work machine...doesn't compute for me! Each to their own. My lexus had a light interior and I adored that car, but nobody was allowed in it dirty!!
My better-half's car isn't too bad a compromise, the hood-lining (or whatever the appropriate term is for the underside of the roof) and pillar trims are light ('titanium' in GM-speak) but the stuff you sit on & touch is all black & dark grey. The higher-spec (HSV) cars all had black overhead, and I had zero chance of convincing her to get one of those because they feel more closed-in ... being a modern wagon design, looking out the rear window is already like looking through a window at the other end of a tunnel.

On the subject-line topic, there's a thread right next to this at the moment where the poster's got a 2019 <something>90, and has already spent heaps on it. Something new is no guarantee of reduced maintenance costs.
Forg is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Forg For This Useful Post: