View Single Post
Old Feb 25th, 2023, 18:29   #6
exmpa

I purchased my XC40 “off the showroom floor”. It was just after the first lockdown and they clearly had a lot of metal to move so the price was very keen. I didn’t look in any detail at the specification as I was confident the trim level would be adequate for my needs. The car had some features I hadn’t expected; powered tailgate - wouldn’t be without it now: cornering fog lights - nice but could live without them again; and was missing a couple of items I assumed would be fitted.

There was no rear view camera which I judge as highly desirable if not essential, but I negotiated with the dealer to get one fitted. I had assumed it would have adaptive cruise control but it didn’t. However my useage pattern has changed and I really don’t miss it. I now tend to use the speed limiter most of the time and rarely use cruise control.

Whilst I can appreciate the irritation of not getting what you ordered, is it really a deal breaker? You do have the option of accepting the £700 or negotiating for another accessory.

exmpa
exmpa is offline   Reply With Quote