View Single Post
Old Nov 22nd, 2022, 08:47   #12
giftgrub100
giftgrub100

I totally understand your feelings, very annoying.

If you are regularly having Carplay issues have you tried a new Apple cable ? (the one supplied by Apple - not any other version).

For the sound when it happens do the reset and it will fix the issue you have, it's not do it once and never happen again, the system just seems to go crazy every now and again.

With regards to bluetooth, is it possibly the phone ? (i have a 2022 SE and it connects no problem when I get in)

For the sound automatically playing, the next update 2.5 actually seems to address this issue. Until then if it does not play, just press play on the screen.

I would contact the dealership and arrange to get this update put in by them, rather than waiting for Over the Air to come out.

https://www.volvocars.com/ie/support...ectric/2021w22

Updates in software V2.5
Improvements to reduce the risk of not being able to open the car with the remote key.
Care Key support that makes it possible for the owner of the car to limit the maximum speed of the car. More information about Care Key can be found in the owner’s manual.
A button for removing a paired device is added to the menu for pairing devices.
Apple CarPlay bug fixes and stability improvements.
Google Assistant support for SiriusXM added for subscribers to the service in North America.
FM/DAB radio bug fixes and functional improvements. The last selected radio station will start when vehicle is started again.
Interior backlight intensity has been fine-tuned.
Solution to a problem where the charging cable doesn’t unlock after charging
Improvements to the Range Assistant estimations. More information about Range Assistant can be found in the owner’s manual.
Drivetrain optimisation adjustments.
giftgrub100 is offline   Reply With Quote