View Single Post
Old Oct 28th, 2022, 23:23   #13
Clan
Experienced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IainG View Post
Hi
Chris at FRF has sent me a photo of the newly ordered one(looks same as the ones sent to me on the same number) against another possibility.
The 30656678 does still look like the same that was sent me and is the wrong one.
The alternative he has suggested ( 30765500 ) looks better and looks like it matches my terminal in the photo.

But when I google 30765500 it mentions "Seat harness repair" but can't find any mention of CEM
Is there anyone on the forum that have repaired these CEM terminals and can confirm the number of the terminal they used?

The Photo with the part numbers is from FRF and against my photo of the "Wrong" new terminal and the one I require.
The terminal I require does look like the 30765500 however when I put this number into a search on this forum it only picks up this thread I am writing. Getting very confused
30656678 is the correct number for the female repair terminal in the plug.

30765500 is the corresponding male part which 30656678 plugs into when 30656678 is used in a plug and socket .

There isn't anything we can do here, it is for FRF to sort it out with volvo ...

someone up at Vovo Parts has put the wrong parts in the bin.