View Single Post
Old Oct 27th, 2022, 23:38   #8
Premier Member

We had a 2019 XC40 T3 auto until this April, when we put it in against a new one
It was an R Design, and the only options were winter pack, spare wheel and pearlescent paint.
The standard features were quite adequate for our use; I was a little surprised that it did not have adaptive cruise control or pilot assist, like my V90 has, but it wasn’t really missed. The only thing we regretted not getting was the electric tailgate, but they were an expensive option and very rarely fitted - it is standard on the new one.
On call was fitted.
It had lots of thoughtful features that my V90 does not have, I particularly liked the theatre lighting and refrigerated glovebox, which is not on the new one.
Do not believe those people who will tell you that the fuel consumption is poor: it will consistently give well over 40 mpg, calculated from fill ups and, given the cheaper price of petrol, it is quite a bit cheaper to run the the admittedly bigger diesel V90.
They are really good cars and if we had had the slightest doubt about them, we would not have ended up buying two!
60041 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 60041 For This Useful Post: