View Single Post
Old Sep 23rd, 2022, 11:48   #7
SnineT
Extrahumanestrial

I finally made it to the end and it left me with the same feeling the last 3 have...time to give it up, it's so staged it's corny to the point of cringe.

They've borrowed the old smash the caravan to bits gag again, James May would've been off the back of that car sinking in ice if he didn't already know the water was 2 feet deep and the crew had already prepped it for him to drive into, as for his smash although the incar footage seems genuine unless they split the filming months apart there's no way he'd be mobile enough to finish the show as he did, when it happened to me I could only crawl in and out of a car for three weeks.

I like JC's farming show, JM's around the world ones are pretty good and RH I believe has a show coming out soon, he did one about scientific s some years ago and that was alright as well, they're just too old to be doing the car thing and if they continue they'll be back at the BBC with a show called Last of the Summer Whine or similar.

JC sadly is looking like a walking heart attack, I've always liked him but that gut on him now and the way the rest of him is falling apart says he won't make old bones.
SnineT is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SnineT For This Useful Post: